Competition Terms & Conditions
This competition has ended.
- The prize is a £50 Amazon gift voucher.
- All entries must be received by midnight on 12/11/2017. All entrants must be over 18 and residents of the UK. One entry per person. Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available. The Winner will be drawn by 26/11/2017 and will be contacted by 01/12/2017.
- PROMOTER: First News (UK) Ltd, First Floor, 58 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 0AS
- Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries from third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- To enter participants must complete the online feedback Survey that has been sent to them by First News. Only recipients of this email shall qualify for the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to submit a valid entry by the Closing Date.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all complete entries received before the Closing Date.
- The selected winner of the Free Prize Draw will be notified by email within 28 days of the Draw Date (Notification Date). If the Prize is declined or unclaimed by the winner or if the winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their submission within 10 working days of the Notification Date, a replacement winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s discretion and will be notified by the Promoter by email or phone.
- All participants and winner agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute the Promoter, its products or services and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in this Prize Draw will have such an effect.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Free Prize Draw or the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw the Free Prize Draw or any part of it without prior notice or compensation where this is due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that a participant has contravened any of these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that participant and to select an alternative participant at random from the remaining complete, correct and eligible entries received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter will use the winner’s, and each participant’s personal details for the purpose of administering this Free Prize Draw.
- The Promoter and its business partners may also use the personal details provided by participants to contact participants about its products and services. By entering this Free Prize Draw, participants hereby indicate their agreement to this use (unless participants have indicated otherwise).
- By entering this Free Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the accompanying promotional material.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.