Crazy but true News

LEGOLAND pool cooled down with ice

by Nic Williams Tuesday, 4 September 2012

While temperatures are soaring at home, things are cooling down at LEGOLAND Florida.

• Madeline S (Age 11) wrote on Friday, 24 August 2012 @ 16:36

I went to lego land windsor

• Meg P (Age 12) wrote on Saturday, 25 August 2012 @ 09:40

I LOVE legoland and would LOVE to swim in an icey pool!

• JL J (Age 13) wrote on Sunday, 26 August 2012 @ 10:58

That sounds so cool! I wish I could have been there.

• Samantha L (Age 15) wrote on Monday, 27 August 2012 @ 11:36

That would be fun!

• Jack G (Age 12) wrote on Tuesday, 28 August 2012 @ 19:55

cooooooooooooooooool

• Annabelle R (Age 12) wrote on Wednesday, 29 August 2012 @ 21:13

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lily M (Age 11) wrote on Friday, 31 August 2012 @ 15:59

I've been to Legoland Windsor-though about 4 years ago.

• Karen L (Age 12) wrote on Saturday, 1 September 2012 @ 13:45

LOL! Thats amazing. I must visit Legoland winsor some time soon.

• Niamh S (Age 15) wrote on Monday, 3 September 2012 @ 11:27

I went to Legoland Windsor about 3 years ago for my birthday, although it wasn't as hot as that.

• Alex B (Age 13) wrote on Monday, 3 September 2012 @ 19:14

That sounds fun i WISH it was hot when i went!!!!!

• Jessica H (Age 11) wrote on Wednesday, 12 September 2012 @ 16:33

i went to legoland windsor twice

• Puthanate P (Age 15) wrote on Thursday, 13 September 2012 @ 07:15

I wish i can go there LOL