Helen Skelton to leave Blue Peter

TV presenter Helen Skelton is leaving Blue Peter after five years, it has been announced.

Have your say!

Good luck Helen Skelton!

Anna D (Age 11) wrote on Friday, 9 August 2013 @ 10:32

sad that helens leaving

Athalea M (Age 10) wrote on Friday, 9 August 2013 @ 13:47

Yes, it is. She will be missed. Like Barney's photo calender. We will miss her. Best of luck Helen!

Liam S (Age 12) wrote on Friday, 9 August 2013 @ 15:58

Good Luck Helen - you were a role model for me - I will be sad to see you leave.

Rebecca T (Age 15) wrote on Friday, 9 August 2013 @ 17:44

I am so sad that Helen skelton is leaving. Helen GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy L (Age 10) wrote on Friday, 9 August 2013 @ 18:28

That's so sad! She was a wonderful presenter. All the best to Helen.

Ben S (Age 14) wrote on Friday, 9 August 2013 @ 18:59

if she's gone she gone and life carry's on

Christian Ayibongwe M (Age 10) wrote on Saturday, 10 August 2013 @ 15:47

Aww :( The person replacing her has his work cut out trying to live up to what she did :( Two people are leaving Blue Peter...

Orla M (Age 13) wrote on Sunday, 11 August 2013 @ 09:34

Helen was a brilliant presenter that did lots of inspiring things for charity. She will be missed. Good luck Helen!

Abigail H (Age 14) wrote on Sunday, 11 August 2013 @ 14:19

Aww, Helen was a great presenter - everyone knew about all the stuff she did for charity and everything! I hardly ever watch Blue Peter but I still know Helen was a great presenter! I wish her the best of luck!! :D

Jessica W (Age 13) wrote on Sunday, 11 August 2013 @ 16:48

That's awful - I'm going to miss Helen's smile when she goes! Good luck for the future

Rachel H (Age 15) wrote on Sunday, 11 August 2013 @ 17:11

errr okay good luck then and lindsay (is that the presenters name?) has a hard task.

Emma H (Age 12) wrote on Sunday, 11 August 2013 @ 17:14

I wish Helen Skelton did not have to leave Blue Peter. Good luck for the future!

Reuben H (Age 11) wrote on Sunday, 11 August 2013 @ 20:14

I'm so sad that Helen is leaving!She is such a role model to me and others.

Katie C (Age 11) wrote on Tuesday, 13 August 2013 @ 15:36

she's done so many amazing and inspiring thing's. that's most probably why they needed a female new blue peter presenter

Sana D (Age 12) wrote on Wednesday, 14 August 2013 @ 13:08

I've just had news! The person replacing Helen is... Lindsay Russell. :clap: :clap: While she will have difficulty living up to Helen, good luck!

Liam S (Age 12) wrote on Sunday, 18 August 2013 @ 17:24

very sad that she is leving i only thought that there was a new presenter

James F (Age 11) wrote on Monday, 19 August 2013 @ 13:31

She was such a fantastic children's TV presenter and made me look forward to Blue Peter. Her and barney were so funny together!

Rachel H (Age 15) wrote on Monday, 26 August 2013 @ 20:05

I am going to miss her

Evie P (Age 12) wrote on Saturday, 21 September 2013 @ 07:28

Its such a shame coz she's been on the show for forever and she did so many awesome things

Aoife R (Age 13) wrote on Sunday, 22 September 2013 @ 14:10

thats a shame

Ellie B (Age 11) wrote on Sunday, 29 September 2013 @ 15:36

IMSO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James F (Age 11) wrote on Saturday, 12 October 2013 @ 14:52

Why dose she have to leave? I don't want her to.

Amber E (Age 11) wrote on Thursday, 17 October 2013 @ 19:40

I loved Helen she was soooo brave! I am so lucky that I got my blue Peter badge before she left! Good luck Helen you are a heroine and a role model for us all!:-)

Emily F (Age 12) wrote on Monday, 28 October 2013 @ 21:07