Schoolgirl Malala leaves hospital

PAKISTANI teenager Malala Yusufzai was discharged from hospital on Friday (4 January), nearly three months after she was shot in the head.

Have your say!

WHAT A GREAT RECOVERY SHE MADE!

Madeline S (Age 12) wrote on Saturday, 5 January 2013 @ 17:28

She deserved it! People say she was really determined and that's why she made a strong recovery. I think Malala is a great role model for everyone who needs to have operations (like me).

Lara C (Age 12) wrote on Sunday, 6 January 2013 @ 11:33

Good for her, I hope she gets better soon. The way she got in hospital is awful. :(

Madeline T (Age 12) wrote on Sunday, 6 January 2013 @ 18:31

Excellent news, she is a truly brilliant and inspiring person and I hope that she and her family will be safe from now on.

Rosie D (Age 16) wrote on Monday, 7 January 2013 @ 16:07

What a brave girl. It is so nice of her that when she gets to go to school she spares a thought for the other girls. I am glad she is ok and i hope that her message will get through.

Jessica V (Age 12) wrote on Monday, 7 January 2013 @ 18:42

She deserves to be awarded the Noble Peace prize after all she's been through!

Haanyah A (Age 11) wrote on Wednesday, 9 January 2013 @ 20:24

I think Malala has inspired tons of people across the world! She does deserve an award of some sort!!!

Isabella G (Age 13) wrote on Saturday, 12 January 2013 @ 15:14

noble peace prize would be awsome for her and she deservis it

ELEANOR T (Age 12) wrote on Saturday, 12 January 2013 @ 16:16

I agree with snow dragon. She stands up for girl's rights, gets shot for it, and carrys on. If that isn't brave I don't know what is.

Miranda B (Age 15) wrote on Sunday, 13 January 2013 @ 20:53

I think Malala is very brave to stand up to her beliefs and should definitely be awarded the nobel peace prize... Well done Malala!

Grace S (Age 13) wrote on Monday, 14 January 2013 @ 15:49

Wow i think Malala is very brave! We have a winner for the noble peace prize!

Abbie W (Age 13) wrote on Wednesday, 16 January 2013 @ 20:17

ahh. Poor thing... atleast she isn't giving up now! you go girl. haha

Alina W (Age 12) wrote on Wednesday, 23 January 2013 @ 18:49

She is soo brave. That is terrible!!!! Well done to all the nurses and doctors. I agree with her that all girls should go to school.

Megan S (Age 12) wrote on Friday, 25 January 2013 @ 22:56

It's a good thing she recovered, she might get people to listen to her. Everyone deserve a chance. :)

Kelly L (Age 12) wrote on Monday, 28 January 2013 @ 07:58

She did an amazing thing - most people wouldn't have dared do that! Well done! It is really unfair that she wasn't allowed to go to school because she was a girl. how sexist is that?! Well done nurses and docs too!

Lauren J (Age 13) wrote on Thursday, 14 February 2013 @ 17:10