Home News

FirstNews.co.uk is changing!

by Callum Jones Tuesday, 27 November 2012

A NOTE from First News...

• Orla M (Age 12) wrote on Tuesday, 27 November 2012 @ 17:35

Cool! I like the idea of our articles appearing in the paper! I think FirstNews already is the best kids news site ever: I just love learning what is going on in the world but in a simple and nice way so I can actually understand!

• Ilias E (Age 9) wrote on Tuesday, 27 November 2012 @ 19:27

i love firstnews it have every thing games or learning or reading news type a comment or playing games and member login and win so many money and post you so many things first news is a fantastic exellent great super webside

• Michael H (Age 13) wrote on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 @ 17:00

I'm kind of sad to see the old join in go. I liked writing game reviews and stories. There isn't as much news for me to write about. Also PLEASE get new games!!!!!

• Madeline T (Age 11) wrote on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 @ 17:43

Great, I want to be a journalist when I grow up! :)

• Katie D (Age 16) wrote on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 @ 20:45

I preferred it when it was just the Bored! section..

• Elijah C (Age 9) wrote on Thursday, 29 November 2012 @ 19:24

Please get more games

• Matthew P (Age 11) wrote on Sunday, 2 December 2012 @ 10:57

i dont think the creator should change first news.i like it the way it is.

• Matthew P (Age 11) wrote on Sunday, 2 December 2012 @ 10:57

oh,and please get more games!

• Freya P (Age 12) wrote on Sunday, 2 December 2012 @ 12:37

great!

• Zara R (Age 14) wrote on Tuesday, 1 January 2013 @ 19:55

I really enjoy the first news website,however,it would be better if there was a wider range of interviews, with more people such as....Brad Pitt,Kristen Stewart ,Mo Farah,Mila kunis,Keira knitley,Cheryl Cole,Piers Morgan etc.

• Elliot M (Age 14) wrote on Saturday, 5 January 2013 @ 15:07

More games would be good.

• Adam F (Age 14) wrote on Sunday, 6 January 2013 @ 13:08

When is it changing

• Adam F (Age 14) wrote on Sunday, 13 January 2013 @ 22:09

Could someone please tell me when this website is actually changing