Home News

First News becomes world's first interactive newspaper!

by Nicky Cox Tuesday, 8 January 2013

FIRST NEWS has become the first newspaper in the world to become fully digitally interactive on every page – every edition.

• Elliot M (Age 13) wrote on Thursday, 10 January 2013 @ 07:24

Cool!

• Jessica R (Age 12) wrote on Thursday, 10 January 2013 @ 16:18

oh my goodness is it free????????????? i hope so

• Naomi B (Age 11) wrote on Thursday, 10 January 2013 @ 16:40

I already have it on my ipod. we didnt realise that it wasnt being used yet when we downloaded it!!

• Callum J wrote on Friday, 11 January 2013 @ 11:49

It is indeed, @puppydog! And @NKB, good news - it can be used from today :)

• Jess H wrote on Friday, 11 January 2013 @ 16:56

It's brilliant, we'd love to hear your feedback guys!

• Rosie D (Age 16) wrote on Friday, 11 January 2013 @ 21:22

Unfortunately my battered old Nokia isn't advanced enough to do things like that lol

• Hannah B (Age 12) wrote on Saturday, 12 January 2013 @ 12:07

I think this is a great idea but i cant get google play or i tunes on my pc or phone so i think it would be a great idea to add scan codes that smart phones can scan to find links, videos and stories. i think this suggestion would be a great idea and could change the way we look at first news.

• Katie C (Age 11) wrote on Saturday, 12 January 2013 @ 17:59

It was the first alive first news on my birthday!

• Olivia W (Age 10) wrote on Saturday, 12 January 2013 @ 18:29

GREAT :-) Now I just need to get a mobile phone or tablet to do it. I LOVE IT!!!!:-)

• Isabel P (Age 14) wrote on Sunday, 13 January 2013 @ 12:59

I don't like it because not everyone can afford technology and if you don't have any you feel left out because this week`s paper a lot of it had the first news + thing so overall if makes people feel left out not happy

• Elliot M (Age 13) wrote on Sunday, 13 January 2013 @ 15:52

you should take out the loading sign when you hover the tablet over the paper, it look better.

• Anime L (Age 13) wrote on Sunday, 13 January 2013 @ 19:44

Woooo! Just tried it out, love it!!! I especially like the overlapping spot the difference thing, i would like to see more of that!

• Miranda B (Age 14) wrote on Sunday, 13 January 2013 @ 20:23

Tried it out, cool!!

• Sarah B (Age 11) wrote on Monday, 14 January 2013 @ 19:19

Can't get it to work not very clear instructions... Don't get what to do next or how to play video... I do hope there are clearer instructions soon....

• Alex T (Age 14) wrote on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 @ 16:44

@poppy11 does anybody in your family have an iPhone, Android phone or tablet/iPad in your family? Or your friends? Also, I love the new app and you can do it anywhere at any time! (provided Wifi etc.) I originally downloaded it before we could first start using it and didn't understand it!

• Orla M (Age 12) wrote on Friday, 18 January 2013 @ 10:03

Wow! 21st Century! Will it work on my iPod touch??

• Kyra-Paige W (Age 11) wrote on Friday, 18 January 2013 @ 17:36

Coolllllllllll!

• Billy D (Age 11) wrote on Saturday, 19 January 2013 @ 21:18

Good, but the only thing is that on my Samsung Galaxy Ace, my version isn't compatible with the app. Disappointing. Can you please make the version for Android so that at least it is compatible with the version 2.3.6. Thanks.

• Rachel H (Age 14) wrote on Tuesday, 22 January 2013 @ 16:13

I have it on my iPod Touch that I got for Christmas and am writing this on my iPod now!

• Hriday M (Age 10) wrote on Thursday, 24 January 2013 @ 17:05

Utterly kool and I am just TEMPTING to do it soon!

• Grace S (Age 13) wrote on Monday, 28 January 2013 @ 19:46

cool and great as it appeals to us kids !!!

• Jessica T (Age 12) wrote on Sunday, 24 February 2013 @ 19:33

Cool. I really want to try

• Hajra A (Age 10) wrote on Monday, 1 April 2013 @ 14:13