Animal News

Does having pets make you happier?

by Hannah Greenfield Monday, 4 March 2013

Research conducted by an online pet company states that houses with pets are happier and healthier.

• Ella H (Age 11) wrote on Monday, 4 March 2013 @ 07:56

Yes pets are awsome.

• Ahmet C (Age 11) wrote on Monday, 4 March 2013 @ 08:31

I don't have one, but it would make me happier.

• Hannah B (Age 12) wrote on Monday, 4 March 2013 @ 22:13

I love my pet dog so much and he always put a smile on my face!

• Sophie R (Age 13) wrote on Tuesday, 5 March 2013 @ 17:51

whenever i'm sad (like Yummysushi said) i feel happier when my dog is near me and she puts a smile on my face.

• Tilbe E (Age 9) wrote on Thursday, 7 March 2013 @ 07:15

they would make you smile

• Caitlin M (Age 12) wrote on Saturday, 9 March 2013 @ 23:11

I got new pets because they can be your best friend.they make you think happy,joyful thoughts. My pets always cheer me up after a hard day.

• Ben O (Age 9) wrote on Friday, 15 March 2013 @ 16:49

I do not have a pet but I still kind of like them!

• Octavia J (Age 12) wrote on Sunday, 17 March 2013 @ 10:36

I have a cat and he always finds me when I'm upset to plant a big sloppy lick on my forehead!

• Emilia C (Age 15) wrote on Sunday, 17 March 2013 @ 18:53

I think it makes me happy!!xx

• Albi K (Age 12) wrote on Wednesday, 20 March 2013 @ 15:58

i think it makes us happy because you want to have something that is interactive and that looks up to you

• Lily W (Age 13) wrote on Wednesday, 20 March 2013 @ 18:25

Yes i think it is good to be able to look after and be responible for something that is alive. wether its a guineapig to a dog.Pets are funny and part of the family!

• Kerysmae M (Age 10) wrote on Friday, 22 March 2013 @ 18:32

ive got a puppy and he is playful.like everybody else said he puts a smile on my face

• Madeline C (Age 9) wrote on Saturday, 23 March 2013 @ 08:58

tiger4321 age 8 yeah I feel happier when my cocker spaniel puppy give me a cuddle and a big lick

• Juliet R (Age 11) wrote on Sunday, 31 March 2013 @ 15:23

My next door neighbours dog always makes me happy when I am sad. He wipes my sad smile to a happy smile.