Crying injection doll launched in Japan

A doll which 'cries' when you give it an injection is about to be sold in Japan.

Have your say!

Who thought of that idea? I think its bad influence on children.It will never help childen overcome there fears.On the other point some children may find it fun. =P

Eden H (Age 15) wrote on Wednesday, 1 February 2012 @ 15:54

I think it will incourage children to do the same to themselves. It is a BAD IDEA!!!

Natasha M (Age 15) wrote on Wednesday, 1 February 2012 @ 17:54

That is a really pointless idea because children might think that they can do it to themselves a very bad idea :(

Blake B (Age 13) wrote on Thursday, 2 February 2012 @ 20:13

How will that help it will probley just make them scared more:)

Josie W (Age 12) wrote on Friday, 3 February 2012 @ 12:39

I think that it will make kids scared of injections because the doll cryes when it has one!

Emilia S (Age 14) wrote on Friday, 3 February 2012 @ 16:51

That is a bad example to small children.

Hannah G (Age 12) wrote on Friday, 3 February 2012 @ 17:54

This is generally a BAD idea. It would just make them scared more, and would encourage them to do it to themselves. I think this is a BAD idea!

Millie W (Age 12) wrote on Sunday, 5 February 2012 @ 13:15

I thin that this is giving out mixed messages here!

George P (Age 14) wrote on Monday, 6 February 2012 @ 15:59

I think that this is going to make children, especially young children, a lot more scared of injections...

Samantha W (Age 14) wrote on Monday, 6 February 2012 @ 18:13

i think it will just make children more scared of injections but, it was a good idea

Eliya O (Age 13) wrote on Tuesday, 7 February 2012 @ 19:03

I agree with pinkieshy

Zaynab J (Age 12) wrote on Friday, 10 February 2012 @ 20:20

I think that it's a bad example to small children , they might even try to do it to themselves and eanyway it'll just make them more frightened , though it is quite a cool idea !

Julia P (Age 12) wrote on Friday, 10 February 2012 @ 20:26

bad ider

Millie W wrote on Saturday, 11 February 2012 @ 11:27

i agree with sambarose2, it will make people scared.

Tabitha W (Age 13) wrote on Saturday, 11 February 2012 @ 14:15

I think the same Lino_123!!!

Samai N (Age 9) wrote on Saturday, 11 February 2012 @ 16:13

That may make children more scared of injections or face their fears... Who knows..We have to wait till june...

Maggie S (Age 14) wrote on Sunday, 12 February 2012 @ 10:15