The News Crew review Razor Scooters
Razor's very own stunt team - Team Razor - make up the very best of pro scooter stunt riders in the UK! Luckily for us, they've given First News readers the lowdown on how to pull off some of their favourite tricks:
- The BunnyHop: Ride along and pull the scooter handlebars upwards with both hands to lift the scooter off the ground. Try this with one hand to pull off a Bunny Hop One Hander!
- The Fakie - Instead of pushing forward, ride the scoter backwards. Turn the scooter a sharp right to make an awesome stop.
- The X-up - A bit more ticky than the bunnyhop, this involves you turning the handlebars 180 degrees whilst mid-jump. Keep your arms light and don't grip to hard to really master this trick!
- The Manual - Keep your foot on the back of the scooter and lift up the handlebars to ride along on the back wheel only. Pro riders can do this for six seconds, so give it a go!
- Last by not least, always wear a helmet when trying stunts! Even the professional stunt riders wear helmets!
Team Razor ride the Razor Ultra Pro Low scooter, available now at Argos.